Related Food Allergy Resources:
- More Quizzes - More quizzes to screen your kids for other common disorders, like asthma and depression.
- Allergy Foods
- Although you can be allergic to almost any food, 90 percent of children with a food allergy are going to be allergic to one of these allergy foods, including milk, eggs, peanuts, soy, wheat, nuts, and fish.
- Symptoms of Food Allergies - Food allergies are common; but not as common as some parents believe. That makes it important to learn the symptoms of food allergies, so that you don't mistake a food intolerance for a more serious food allergy.
- Food Allergy Myths and Facts - There are many myths out there about food allergies, from the belief that parents overreact about food allergies and they don't exist, to that kids are allergic to everything. Learning the truth about these myths can help everyone better take care of kids with food allergies, which are real and can be life-threatening.
- Baby Food Allergies - Even when they know that they should wait to start new baby foods, parents aren't always sure what signs or symptoms they are watching for. How do you know if your baby is having a food allergy or intolerance after starting a new baby food?
- Managing Food Allergies - New food labeling rules should make it easier for you to identify and avoid ingredients and foods that your child is allergic to.
- Preventing Food Allergies - My son has a severe allergy to peanuts. I am now pregnant with my second child. Is there anything I can do to prevent my baby from also developing allergies?
- About Food Allergies - What You Need To Know If You've Been Diagnosed With Food Allergies
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Food Allergies in Children - Food Allergies in children cause serious reactions. Learn to identify and avoid foods that your child may be allergic to.