Taking Your Child to your PediatricianAt the nine to ten year checkup, you can expect:
- An examination of your child's growth and development.
- A review of diet and sleep schedules
- Measurement of his height, weight and blood pressure.
- Counseling for injury prevention, dental health, and a proper diet.
- A review of school performance.
- Immunizations: Varivax booster (if your child hasn't had chickenpox), HepB and HepA series - if not already given.
- Screening test: vision and hearing test.
For more information:
- Immunization Schedule
- Medical Advice
- How do I protect my kids from lead poisoning?
- When To Call Your Pediatrician for a Fever