Teenage Pregnancy Quiz
Enter your Early Pregnancy Symptoms
More about Teenage Pregnancy:
Rates of teenage pregnancy have improved recently, but is still considered way too high, with about 10% of all births being to mothers under age 20.
High rates of teenage pregnancy can lead to high rates of health complications, both to these teens moms and to their babies.
An increased risk of having a premature baby or a baby with low birthweight are just a few of these risks.
Teen mothers are also at risk, being more likely to drop out of high school and to end up living in poverty.
- Teen Issues and Challenges - Review all of the issues and problems facing today's teens, including drug abuse, mental health problems, cyber-bullying, obesity, and things that you may not be familiar with, such as the choking game and abuse of prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs.
- Teenagers - What you need to know about teenagers from our Ages and Stages photo gallery.
- Facts about Teen Pregnancy - Pregnant teens face more challenges in pregnancy than their older counter parts, which is why teen pregnancy is such an issue. There are things that they can do to help have a healthy pregnancy.
- Teen Pregnancy - Information about teenage pregnancy from the Parents Speak Up National Campaign.
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy - The National Campaign seeks to improve the well-being of children, youth, families, and the nation by preventing unplanned and teen pregnancy.