Learning Disability Resources:
- School Performance Problems - Sorting out the cause of a child's school problems can be difficult, but the earlier you get started looking into the cause of your child's school problems and getting him help, the more likely he is to be successful.
- Dysgraphia - Dysgraphia is a type of learning disability in which children have problems with writing, including handwriting and spelling.
- Dyscalculia - Dyscalculia is a type of learning disability in which children have problems with math.
- Dyspraxia - Dyspraxia is a type of learning disability in which children have problems with motor skill development, especially fine motor skills.
- ADHD Medications - Learn about all of the different ADHD medications, from Adderall and Concerta to Vyvanse, that are now available to help treat children with ADHD.
- ADHD Symptoms - ADHD symptoms sometimes confuse parents, as they are often given ADHD checklists or questionnaires, which list symptoms. It can be a little easier to understand ADHD symptoms if you think about them as being grouped into three major categories, including children with inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity.
- Understanding ADHD - From diagnosis and testing to ADHD treatments, many parents get confused by all of the information, and much of the misinformation, available about ADHD. Review what you need to know about the symptoms, tests, and treatments for ADHD to help you parent your child with ADHD.
- ADD vs ADHD -
Learn about the differences between the terms ADD and ADHD, and how each can be used to describe the type of ADHD symptoms a child has.