Recommended Reading List
Related Self Esteem Resources:
- Parenting Quizzes and Polls - Review more of our quizzes and polls about common pediatric parenting problems and information to see if you know as much as you should or think you do about taking care of your kids.
- Building Your Child's Self Esteem - Learn how to build or boost your child's self-esteem.
- Childhood Mental Health Information - A guide to your children's Mental Health, with links to information about depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder and behavioral problems.
- Depression Screening Quiz - A depression screening quiz to see if your child or teen is depressed.
- Eating Disorders - Eating disorders are common in teens. Learn to spot the warning signs that your child might have anorexia or bulimia and how to get help.
- Temperament and a Shy Child - Review what to do about a child who is very shy, cautious, apprehensive to try new things, and moves at a very slow pace.
- Self Esteem Quotes - Part of a special section on inspirational and motivational quotes. Also find lists, databases, and resources for quotes and quotations.
- Self Esteem - Information and resources about children's self esteem.
- Building Self Esteem - Learn to help build your child's self-esteem by avoiding empty praise, not criticizing your child too much, and having realistic expectations for what your child can do.
- Building Self Esteem - Things You Can Do Right AwayEvery Dayto Raise Your Self-esteem.
- Self Esteem - A guide to high and low self esteem from the American Academy of Pediatrics.