Kids Calorie Calculator
How many calories do you need each day?
Calorie Calculator Resources:
- Calorie Count - Free online diet system matches nutritious foods with your distinct tastes and preferences.
- Nutrition - Proper nutrition in childhood can reinforce lifelong eating habits that contribute to your children's overall well being and help them to grow up to their full potential and a healthy life.
- Childhood Obesity - Obesity in kids has reached epidemic levels. Experts estimate that 15% of kids are overweight and another 15% are at risk of becoming overweight. And two thirds of these overweight kids will become overweight adults. Learn to prevent obesity and help your kids stay at a more healthy weight.
- BMI Calculator - Parents often wonder if their children are overweight, underweight or just right. Using our body mass index calculator, you can figure out if your child is at an appropriate weight for his or her height. The BMI calculator also works for adults!
- Small Steps to a Healthy Family Lifestyle
Check out these 100 Small Steps and activities to see what you can do to change your family's life and make everyone more healthy and fit.
- Family Resolutions for a Healthy Lifestyle
These 10 family resolutions can help you change your family's lifestyle so that you can all become more healthy.
- Weight Management Guide
A weight management guide to help your children lose weight. While most children should not be put on a severely restricted diet, a combined approach of sensible nutrition and regular exercise can help to control weight gain.
- Exercise and Fitness - Which exercise is best for your child? Whichever one he or she will stay interested in, from golf to cheerleading. Help prevent obesity and keep your kids fit and healthy with these exercise and fitness tips.
- Calories Per Day Calculator - Daily caloric needs calculator for basal metabolic rate.
- Nutrition for Children - Find healthy snack ideas, even for picky youngsters. Learn how important school lunches are and how diet affects how our children learn. Do kids need supplements, or will a healthy balanced diet give them the nutrition they need?