Related Drug Abuse Resources:
- More Quizzes - More quizzes to screen your kids for other common disorders, like asthma and depression.
- Teen Drug Abuse - Learn more about drug use among children and teens, including warning signs to look for that might indicate that your kids are using drugs.
- Ages & Stages - Teenagers - Learn about your teenager, including common safety, nutrition, puberty and developental issues, plus dealing with school performance problems, acne and other problems.
- Action Guide for Parents - Learn what to do if you think that your kids are using drugs.
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse - Get more information about Preventing Drug Abuse among Children and Adolescents and about specific drugs, like cigarettes, club drugs, crack and cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, inhalants, LSD, marijuana, methamphetamine, rohypnol and steroids.
- Parents - The Anti-Drug - TheAntiDrug.com was created by the National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign to equip parents and other adult caregivers with the tools they need to raise drug-free kids
- Teens - Alcohol and other Drugs - "Describes risks and warning signs of alcohol and drug abuse in adolescents/teens."
- About Parentng Teens and Drug Abuse - Information for parents to learn what types of drugs their kids might be using.
- About Alcoholism and Substance Abuse