Taking Your Child to your PediatricianAt the three year checkup, you can expect:
- An examination of your preschooler's growth and development.
- A review of feeding and sleep schedules.
- Measurement of his height, weight and blood pressure.
- Counseling for injury prevention, dental health, and a proper diet.
- A discussion of toilet training progress.
- Immunizations: a review of your child's immunizations to make sure they are up to date. If they are, the next immunizations will be his four year boosters.
- Screening test: vision test.
For more information:
- Infant Well Child Checklist
- Immunization Schedule
- Medical Advice
- How do I protect my kids from lead poisoning?
- When To Call Your Pediatrician for a Fever
More Topics for Your Three Year Old:
- Knock Knees
- Bathing and Showering Together
- ADHD in Preschool Age Children
- Constipation and Fear of Using the Potty
- Potty Training Resistance
- Kids and Bad Breath
- Sleep Parenting Books
- Raisins - Health Food or Junk Food?