Please keep in mind that I am unable to answer specific questions about your child's health. All medical advice should be considered incomplete without a physical exam, which is not possible without a visit to your Pediatrician.
- Where can I ask a question about my child's health and/or development?
- Please use our Ask the Pediatrician form to ask a question or review our previous Expert Pediatrician Q&A to see if your question has already been answered.
This Ask a Pediatrician provides a list of Pediatricians, and other health care professionals, who are available online to ask questions about your childrens health and development.
- What is the current immunization schedule?
- Here is the latest Immunization Schedule from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Where are the new growth charts from the CDC?
- You can view and download the newest growth charts from the Center for Disease Control, so that you can track your children's growth and development.