There were several recent recalls that parents should know about, so that their kids don't remain in danger from these hazardous products.
Do you have any of these recalled items in your home?
- 4moms breeze Cotton Jersey Playard Sheets which are too small and don't fit the associated 4moms breeze play yard, posing an entrapment hazard.
- Musty USA EVO Strollers which pose a strangulation hazard to young children if they are not in their harness while in the stroller.
- Triaminic Syrups and Theraflu Warming Relief Syrups because the child-resistant caps can fail.
- World Imports Bunk Beds because certain models of their Twin-over-Twin and Twin-over-Futon bunk beds pose a risk of entrapment or asphyxiation.
- Nanospheres Magnetic Desk Toys because these high powered magnets pose a safety hazard to young children if swallowed.
- Magnet Balls Manipulative Magnet Sets because these high powered magnets pose a safety hazard to young children if swallowed.
Many recalled products never actually get removed from the homes of the families that have them. Be sure to keep these items away from your child and follow the instructions on the recall alert so that they don't pose a danger to your kids, whether that means getting a replacement or a repair kit.